Azalea is a slender woman with long, silver hair that reaches her hips and possesses rather beautiful looks. She has bangs and a lock of hair over either ear. Se keeps her hair tied back into a pony tail with a ribbon. She also wears a pair of red diamond-shaped earrings dangling from either ear. Unlike most dragons, Azalea has red eyes, and fangs.
Her common attire is composed of several components, including a suit, a long coat, thigh high boots and a cape to compliment the noble appearance.She wears a white long-sleeved shirt with a decorative cut. It has a black line with dark gray rhombi intermittently dispersed along it. The cuffs off the shirt are black and have four gold buttons down the outside. White lace ruffles comes out of the cuffs over her hands. She also wears white gloves. Azalea wears a white cape with a decorative cut over her shoulders and arms. It reaches to her waist in the front and down to her upper thighs in the back. The cape has black shoulder details as well as the black Rose insignia on the left shoulder. It also has two black buttons on the right. A gold ring connects to the Rose insignia and is attached to a chain running under her ruffles. There are some gold decorations hanging from this chain. There is a wide dark gray strap beneath this cape moving from his right shoulder to her left hip. This has three strips running down it with a small mark over each stripe at set intervals.she also has a white waistcoat she wears over her posterior. It is split down the center and reaches her mid-calf. It is held in place by a wide black belt with a large buckle. The buckle rests over her left hip. She dons a pair of white pants and black boots, which reach her upper thigh. The boots have four golden buttons at her thigh and three at her calf. The boots are white at the toes, sole, and heel. A pair of small black ribbons meet over either heel and are kept in place by a small white button detail in the center.
Her battle attire She wears red and black duranium armor which gives her the passive ability of Superiority (Negates attacks made by S-Classes and below) . Her armor has a "scaly" appearance to allude to dragons, and her long cape also somewhat mimics the appearance of dragon's wings. The cape is white with the red symbol.
Arrogant and powerful, Azalea doesn't tolerate any disrespect from lesser demons nor species. She is manipulative, ruthless, and treacherous, and will not hesitate to abandon her comrades if she no longer finds them useful. In fact, she finds that being able to abandon one's own friends as a strength. She expects everyone to submit to her with absolute loyalty, and as such, is very confident with herself, her plans and her actions.
Despite her unsympathetic and serious nature, Azalea is also shown to treat her subordinates well. Despite her general distrust towards other Demons, she still sees the latter as her subordinates,
Azalea , the Devil of the Reflections,Freezing Barrens also known Witch-Queen of Avallone, Is a living catastrophe who is always ambitious. For countless ages, she played the deadly game of politics,gambling and other vices in which stakes are offered however those stakes are not always found in material things and played it well,
Her rise to prominence was nothing as she was the heir of Avallone and the only daughter of Belphegor, With the absence of her Father her ascension as ruler of Avallone were heralded by the brutal deaths of the previous incumbents.
Over the years, many nobles have underestimated Azalea's leadership, mistaking her for a dull wit as she avoids using speeches or formal addresses to her people, and her dogged dedication for a weak will. Few live to make such mistakes a second time. Some find themselves hauled before Azalea's council, their careful steps to treachery applicably uncovered by the Queen's bloodhound instinct and laid bare before that most merciless of juries. Still more simply vanish into Avallone's dark nights, or meet with accidents on the battlefield, Such activities have little endeared Azalea's to Avallone's nobility, who hold her to be a spoiled daughter with ambitions far above her current station. Yet the combination of Azalea's own sense for imminent treachery along with her council's generous patronage and stewardship, has thus far preserved Avallone even when the Witch-Queen herself is on the earthly dimension.
Grimoire of Caucus: (Main) Wielder of this relic would posses the ability to steal the magic or powers of others to strengthen her own, usually needing some sort of physical contact in order to steal their magic such as kissing or at least skin contact. However, if she consumes too much from an adversary, their life becomes in danger. Regardless, once she has eaten her opponent's magic, she can now use their spells as much as possible, even augmenting them with her own magic. In addition to snatching their magic, Azalea is also gaining access to any of their origins, allowing her to understand their magic better and greatly expand her knowledge.
Sunderer: A firearm class weapon (Gunblade) that has a extremely rapid fire-rate the main power of the firearm resides on it's type of ammunition:
|Codex - 45S||When the round makes contact with a surface the round will explode letting out a chain reaction of 5 explosions per cartridge, The explosion is a type of gale light energy allowing it to destroy anything it comes across.|
|Codex - 67R||When this round makes contact with a surface the round will shatter but release a force five times stronger at the opposite side of the surface it hits, The force wave is a type of anti-matter but also it's strength increases twice as strong based on the surface it hits before multiplying five times more. (Bullet + Contact Surface = x2 + Exit force = x5)|
|SN. Skm-38 L/112||Basic ammunition, Anti-matter|
Eclipse (Armor) : Forged from adamant, Tungsten and Duranium together with a powerful enchantment the user of this armor can posses a rather tricky defense being able to negate attacks created by S-classes and below, The passive effect is done by the inverse negation as the rank of her targets are lower than hers she does not need to set up the spell in order for the effect to work but overrides the rules of engagement and reality. (Does not Negatet SS-classes and above, only reduces the effects and damage to a fraction)
Phylactery: By putting her very soul on this orb she has attained immortality, whilst not being completely invulnerable to damage nor a temporary displacement of her physical form she can still be temporarily defeated and gaining an immunity to seals as the Phylactery was enchanted to secure her way back. As of now the Phylactery is sealed within the Deepest Dungeon of the Realm also known as Heart of Avallone or Belphegor's Lair. Guarded by Replicas and Blackguards none was authorized to have entry except the witch-queen herself and her Father, Not even the Generals or Council members know of it's existence.
(MAIN) Athasia-Class Transcendency: A variant of transcendent energy having both Angelic and Demonic origins, It is the Direct result of the existence of sentience in the universe, in particular the intelligent and most powerful species of the Universe also known as Archdemons and Seraphs. It is Considered to be a dark reflection of the material universe, the Athasia-Class is an ocean of chaotic psychic energy, raw power given physical form. Stirred by strong emotion, action and desire. As a result of having both Angelic and Demonic properties amplified by the Draconic origin of it's founder the user of this power can access and utilize almost all abilities that are connected to it's origins. Twice as strong when used against it's own origins.
(Athasia Crest ( Ranquesa ) is a technique that comes along the Athasia Class Transcendency, in which the user absorbs offensive magic designed to harm the enemy into her own body, to the point where it fuses with their very soul. The technique feeds on the user's body and soul, but in return the user gains power many times in exchange for their Soul. Secondly by canting "Supplementum", they will absorb the magic into themselves, but not merge with it, where they can release it at a later time. (Such in Azalea's case as her soul was in her Phylactery the Crest of Ranquesa can be used without having any drawbacks.
(Specialization) Reflections: Revolves around the use of the sources of reflections from glass, Mirrors, water and other things that give a reflection, This ability allows the user to appear/attack countlessly even if they are not moving the attacks would be coming directly from the reflections and the results would be both devastating and relentless. Additionally by splattering her blood on a reflection the attacks would then scale stronger x3 based on the target's strength.
(Specialization) Master Swordmanship/Melee Specialist: Raised as a dreadlord from a very young age, she is very powerful, as stated by many inhabitants of Avallone. At a very young age, she was said to be immensely talented in assassination and was the best during her time. She was able to successfully kill multiple targets and assassins alike without any injuries. Her sword appears to be bound to her innate ability Sadist's Reform.Though she uses a 2 sword fighting style amplified by her curses and arcane prowess. many of her quarry compared her to the grim reaper, every strike she makes is lethal and capable of killing anyone if it hits.
Necromancy: Azalea is a Necromancer, capable of both raising the dead as ghouls, turning her victims into a powerful ghost, reanimating corpses, as well as developing specialized miasma to even infect and take control of living things. In the event an living thing could not be controlled by her abilities, their healing factors could still be severely limited by the miasma. Whenever she kills her opponent their soul will be captured for later use, Though after destroying entire civilizations and draining other dimensions dry she has billions of raging spirits inside of her.
Karna Vindictus: A Class Skill that lends the capacity to manifest independently within any known reality plane or dimension, this Skill is a declaration of Azalea’s presence across all of space-time, and thereby grants immunity against existential threats by way of time paradox or the instantaneous imposition of death unless her phylactery is destroyed already.
Celestial Binding: A Skill that allows the user to use the abilities of their clones and replicas, Specifically her other known Identities a unnamed Silver Haired woman, Skandia, Sharrar...as her true form is a black dragon her Humanoid appearances are the appearance of her Replicas. The second ability is to create clones of herself through quantum teleportation. This means that instead of being controlled by the originat body, each one of them is the "real" body and is individually controlled by Azalea. Which means that it does not matter if the "original one" gets destroyed, it will just keep going as long as at least one of them survives, The Cloning ability has no limit as long as she has energy to make up for the cost of this ability meaning that a endless stream of Replicas bearing the same power will multiply continuously. The main tactic of this defensive ability is to keep multiplying till the enemy gets overwhelmed by its sheer numbers and firepower. Replicas destroyed would be replicated nearly instantly, often with the newly formed clone continuing the action of its predecessor
Spatial Dominion: Vicinity Control: A form of displacement magecraft that substitutes something for something else. Derived from Alchemy, the system has a fundamental rule that the replacement will always suffer from degradation. Thought of as basic yet complex magecraft, there are very few who use it, limiting it mostly to the Azalea herself. Where she specializes in it, allowing her to switch a multitude of things.
It allows her to displace the soul and consciousness of others into stuffed animals and other objects, replacing them with pseudo-personalities like those used in her Dolls or replicas. She can change the relations of door and windows in a building, allowing for them to be changed in an instant to confuse enemies or just a simple prank. Displacing a portion of space can place hostile projectiles behind the enemy, allowing her own projectiles to change trajectory by shifting space, allow for her to have her limbs appear anywhere, and make her enemy's own sword swings hit them from behind. also she can grab at a person's heart by displacing their body around her hand, create a portal by displacing space to reach out to someone as simple as grasping the air when she is already grasping her victim's heart. Though the limit of this ability is that she needs vision or know where her targets are along with it's effective range of 100 meters.
Athasia Transcendency: The user of this power possesses and is able to utilize the ultimate form of transcendent energies. This ability revolves and empowers through the existence of powerful beings despite being her adversaries or comrades.
- Paranoia: A form of autohypnosis using the tension of the situation and the fear to lost everything for the very meaning of their action thus creating anxiety and hallucinations, making her target blind as their mind would be clouded with the fear to lose everything that motivates them, even to the point that they can feel the effects of what they see. the stronger the motivation and resistance of the target towrds the effect of paranoia the greater the effect until they succumb.
- Blade Vortex: Summons a bladed whirlwind the slices and dices everything it can come across, Though it acts similar to a black hole sucking up the targets and even the terrains while slicing them in the process.
- Penumbra: A defensive skill characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities also known as Aspects that continually have power over the Caster's situtation. With this spell active the caster would have a split Aspect completely hidden as a defensive measure when he/she takes damage, Directing the damage and effects to the aspect and forcing it to bear all the damage/effects that her body took in order to protect herself. As the damage and effects are automatically directed to the aspect as it makes contact with the caster the end result would be the caster completely unscatthed.
- Cystal of Torment: Allows Azalea to crystallize the ground or her targets which causes them a almost infinite amount of reflections which allows her to almost attack in every source of reflection. This also allows her to create Ice from nothingness by solidifying the water particles or moisture from the air, Also the crystals are imbued with demonic/chaotic energies in the form of blue flames
- Astral Smite: Attack that is effective against Ethereal beings. This also counts against beings, who are temporarily Ethereal.
- Factor Mimic: Creates a exact copy of sophisticated subject like organic materials. it can also work on non-organic materials. though the copy would only have 80% strength based on the target.
- Firestorm: When activated, Azalea summons a barrage of incendiary/Heat energy imbued with demonic energy over a fairly large area. The barrage lasts about 150 seconds and does heavy damage to almost everything reducing the ground to cinders.
- Final Masquerade: Plants nightmares into those who gaze at her, Rendering them blind from reality as their vision would be replaced with a non-existent situation.
- Shunpo: Azalea instantly appears to where her target's shadow is.
- Shadow Walk: Merges herself with the shadows making herself a legit darkness which normal light cannot put off.
- Summon Minions: Allows Azalea to summon darkin and shadow minions to aid her plight.
- Reflective Strike: Allows her to strike her target using the reflections of her target, as well as making the reflections come to life and attack her targets.
- Dusk Blade: Imbues her weapons with gale light making her basic attacks is periodically enhanced, allowing her to pierce and parry almost everything, and healing herself for every surface her weapon makes contact due to it's energy absorbtion properties.
- Elemental Manipulation: Allows the User to control elemental forces and manipulate it into any form.
Slayer's Reform: Whenever Azalea activates this ability, either or both of her arms would be equipped weapons of her choice. Most of her abilities is extremely effective in close contact, and although the area of effect is very localized about 50 meters minimum, the basic attacks dish out higher damage than those from any of the other powers. , its true destructive capability is in attacking organic and powerful entities as the weapons effectiveness scales twice as great based on the target's power. This ability feeds from it's target's energy and even it's own user's sanity. The secondary effect of this ability also allows it to increase its "Force", or, more accurately, Magnitude. Doing this increases the relative power of the blade's physical strikes on an opponent as well as able to make Area of effect attacks larger shattering the surroundings at a mere 500x.
- Eviscrator: This weapon consists of an extendable, elongated razor whip with a Glaive at the end. Given its unique status as a melee-ranged attack.
- Lacerator: This Weapon consists of a extendable vorpal blade.
- Carver: This Weapon consists of somewhat a firearm type, which can be fired at a very long distance the longer the range the deadlier the damage and piercing power
- Armor of the Dusk: This Armor a effective defensive ability against fighting more powerful enemies because of the large amount of Athasia Energy with defensive modification that fully surrounds Azalea's body and never breaking. it simply reduces the damage to a fraction of the damage that Azalea would normally experience without it. The main drawback however is its massive decrease in overall mobility.
- Avalon's Gate: Fires a Resonating beam at a target, the attack might seem very ineffective against surfaces however the true power of this ability lies when it makes contact with a surface it would only pierce it, Though having pierced the surface it would burn the target from within, Once they are burning the resonating divine vibrations would negate any sort of magical power sealing the powers of the target for a certain time
- Impaling Judgement: User could create and throw spears having the ability to kill higher ranked Devils. However, As a Transcendent Azalea could create spears having the 3 Origins of the Athasia class making the ability learn and transform enabling it to tear through dimensions.
- Illuminating Blast: Fires a Beam of energy at a target dealing a significant amount of damage which is considered to destroy even S-class demons with ease.
- Petroseos: is an attack spell which releases a beam of light from the fingers, petrifying all living and nonliving beings in contact with it. Due to the concentrated nature of the attack and Azalea's scaling properties it is capable of penetrating magic and objects alike but will be useless against refractors such as mirrors..