Azalea is a slender woman with long, silver hair that reaches her hips and possesses rather beautiful looks. She has bangs and a lock of hair over either ear. Se keeps her hair tied back into a pony tail with a ribbon. She also wears a pair of red diamond-shaped earrings dangling from either ear. Like most demons, Azalea has red eyes, and fangs.
Her common attire is composed of several components, including a suit, a long coat, thigh high boots and a cape to compliment the noble appearance.She wears a white long-sleeved shirt with a decorative cut. It has a black line with dark gray rhombi intermittently dispersed along it. The cuffs off the shirt are black and have four gold buttons down the outside. White lace ruffles comes out of the cuffs over her hands. She also wears white gloves. Azalea wears a white cape with a decorative cut over her shoulders and arms. It reaches to her waist in the front and down to her upper thighs in the back. The cape has black shoulder details as well as the black Rose insignia on the left shoulder. It also has two black buttons on the right. A gold ring connects to the Rose insignia and is attached to a chain running under her ruffles. There are some gold decorations hanging from this chain. There is a wide dark gray strap beneath this cape moving from his right shoulder to her left hip. This has three strips running down it with a small mark over each stripe at set intervals.she also has a white waistcoat she wears over her posterior. It is split down the center and reaches her mid-calf. It is held in place by a wide black belt with a large buckle. The buckle rests over her left hip. She dons a pair of white pants and black boots, which reach her upper thigh. The boots have four golden buttons at her thigh and three at her calf. The boots are white at the toes, sole, and heel. A pair of small black ribbons meet over either heel and are kept in place by a small white button detail in the center.
Her battle attire She wears red and black duranium armor which gives her the passive ability of Superiority (Negates attacks made by S-Classes and below) . Her armor has a "scaly" appearance to allude to dragons, and her long cape also somewhat mimics the appearance of dragon's wings. The cape is white with the red symbol.
Arrogant and powerful, Azalea doesn't tolerate any disrespect from lesser demons nor species. She is manipulative, ruthless, and treacherous, and will not hesitate to abandon her comrades if she no longer finds them useful. In fact, she finds that being able to abandon one's own friends as a strength. She expects everyone to submit to her with absolute loyalty, and as such, is very confident with herself, her plans and her actions.
Despite her unsympathetic and serious nature, Azalea is also shown to treat her subordinates well. Despite her general distrust towards other Demons, she still sees the latter as her subordinates,
Not much is known about this demon.
Infinium Crest (Necklace): This necklace is a powerful relic allowing it's user to utilize the abilities of others and gain resistance against it to a certain degree. whenever her opponent utilized a attack against her, whatever the abilities associated with that attack is added to her powers constantly updating her arsenal, However she can only gain a maximum of five powers that have the magnitude of 85%. and a resistance against it by 70%, This is done by covering herself with a rather powerful aura comprised of chaos and gale light specifically to "steal" abilities and gain resisitance against it. And since Chaos can bend reality laws resistance against the necklace's effects might be futile.
Sunderer: A firearm class weapon (Gunblade) that has a extremely rapid fire-rate the main power of the firearm resides on it's type of ammunition:
|Sp.Rzp - 45||When the round makes contact with a surface the round will explode letting out a chain reaction of 5 explosions per cartridge, The explosion is a type of gale light energy allowing it to destroy anything it comes across.|
|Sv.Svt - 67||When this round makes contact with a surface the round will shatter but release a force five times stronger at the opposite side of the surface it hits, The force wave is a type of anti-matter but also it's strength increases twice as strong based on the surface it hits before multiplying five times more. (Bullet + Contact Surface = x2 + Exit force = x5)|
|SN. Skm-38 L/112||Very basic ammunition, Anti-matter|
Eclipse (Armor) : Forged from adamant, Tungsten and Duranium together with a powerful enchantment the user of this armor can posses a rather tricky defense being able to negate attacks created by S-classes and below, The passive effect is done by the inverse negation as the rank of her targets are lower than hers she does not need to set up the spell in order for the effect to work but overrides the rules of engagement and reality. (Does not work against SS-classes and above)
Phylactery: By putting her very soul on this orb she has attained immortality, whilst not being completely invulnerable to damage nor a temporary displacement of her physical form she can still be temporarily defeated and gaining an immunity to seals as the Phylactery was enchanted to secure her way back.
Location Hint (In a Garden)
Inverse Negation: This ability is formed through a combination of chaos and gale light being able to warp or overwrite realities as far as the negating logic is concerned.
- She states P, therefore Q. (I own your soul, You are already dead.)
- Her opponent states not P, therefore not Q. (You don't own my soul, therefore im not dead.)
- She inverts the statement made by her opponent, thus making P a true statement and Q, its consequence, true as well. In classical logic, double negation is equivalent to the original, so the inverse of the inverse is logically equivalent to the original condition she proposes.
This is a very basic structure to how her ability works. It has a bit more flexibility than that. She can also make propositions instead of conditional statements, and if her opponents deny or oppose her propositions they can become true.
Reflection: Revolves around the use of the sources of reflections from glass, Mirrors, water and other things that give a reflection, This ability allows the user to appear/attack countlessly even if they are not moving the attacks would be coming directly from the reflections and the results would be both devastating and relentless. Additionally by splattering her blood on a reflection the attacks would then scale stronger x3 based on the target's strength.
Shadow Magic (Chaos Energy): allows the user to bend their own shadow for various purposes, such as offense and defense, allowing the user a great deal of flexibility.A skilled user can merge with their shadow and the shadows of others, granting them the element of surprise. Imbued with chaos energy the effects of this energy is impossible to comprehend as it is ever changing and random. Moreover as long as there is a shadow present or darkness the user would regenerate instantly.
Sadist's Reform: Whenever Azalea activates this ability, either or both of her arms would become weapons of her choice. Most of her abilities is extremely effective in close contact, and although the area of effect is very localized about 10 meters minimum, the basic attacks dish out higher damage than those from any of the other powers. , its true destructive capability is in attacking organic and powerful entities as the weapons effectiveness scales twice as great based on the target's power. This ability feeds from it's target's energy and even it's own user's sanity.
- Eviscrator: This weapon consists of an extendable, elongated razor whip with a Glaive at the end. Given its unique status as a melee-ranged attack.
- Lacerator: This Weapon consists of a extendable vorpal blade.
- Carver: This Weapon consists of somewhat a firearm type, which can be fired at a very long distance the longer the range the deadlier the damage and piercing power
- Armor of the Dusk: This Armor a effective defensive ability against fighting more powerful enemies because of the large amount of Chaos Energy with defensive modification that fully surrounds Azalea's body and never breaking. it simply reduces the damage to a fraction of the damage that Azalea would normally experience without it. The main drawback however is its massive decrease in overall mobility.
- Paranoia: A form of autohypnosis using the tension of the situation and the fear to lost everything for the very meaning of their action thus creating anxiety and hallucinations, making her target blind as their mind would be clouded with the fear to lose everything that motivates them, even to the point that they can feel the effects of what they see. the stronger the motivation and resistance of the target towrds the effect of paranoia the greater the effect until they succumb.
- Shadow Vortex(Bladed): Summons a bladed whirlwind the slices and dices everything it can come across, Though it acts similar to a black hole sucking up the targets and even the terrains while slicing them in the process.
- Penumbra: A defensive skill characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities also known as Aspects that continually have power over the Caster's situtation. With this spell active the caster would have a split Aspect completely hidden as a defensive measure when he/she takes damage, Directing the damage and effects to the aspect and forcing it to bear all the damage/effects that her body took in order to protect herself. As the damage and effects are automatically directed to the aspect as it makes contact with the caster the end result would be the caster completely unscatthed.
- Cystalize: Allows Azalea to crystallize the ground or her targets which causes them a almost infinite amount of reflections which allows her to almost attack in every source of reflection. This also allows her to create Ice from nothingness by solidifying the water particles or moisture from the air,
- Vicissitudes of Fortune: changes the principle of cause and effect that follows after a specific scenario, This is done my Azalea through the use of steps that triggered the effect.
- Astral Smite: Attack that is effective against Ethereal beings. This also counts against beings, who are temporarily Ethereal.
- Factor Mimic: Creates a exact copy of sophisticated subject like organic materials. it can also work on non-organic materials. though the copy would only have 80% strength based on the target.
- Firestorm: When activated, Azalea summons a barrage of incendiary/Heat energy imbued with chaos energy over a fairly large area. The barrage lasts about 150 seconds and does heavy damage to almost everything reducing the ground to cinders.
- Final Masquerade: Plants nightmares into those who gaze at her, Rendering them blind from reality as their vision would be replaced with a non-existent situation.
- Shunpo: Azalea instantly appears to where her target's shadow is.
- Shadow Walk: Merges herself with the shadows making herself a legit darkness which normal light cannot put off.
- Summon Minions: Allows Azalea to summon darkin and shadow minions to aid her plight.
- Reflective Strike: Allows her to strike her target using the reflections of her target, as well as making the reflections come to life and attack her targets.
- Dusk Blade: Imbues her weapons with gale light making her basic attacks is periodically enhanced, allowing her to pierce and parry almost everything, and healing herself for every surface her weapon makes contact due to it's energy absorbtion properties.